Refrigerator runs constantly
– Condenser coils of the refrigerator are heavily soiled.
– Freezer Temperature is Above 10 Degrees F (-12C).
– Defective heater defrost.
– Defrost thermostat defective.
– The refrigerator door is not fully closed or the door gasket is damaged.
– Evaporator Fan Motor defective.
– The defrost control panel is defective.
– The defrost timer is defective.
– The control board is defective.
– Condenser fan motor is faulty.
Fuse Appliance Repair will restore your refrigerator.
Appliance Repair in San Jose, CA